November 26, 2018
Good Morning Pele Families
We hope all is well with you and your families. We have Multiple events coming up so please mark your calendars.
- Mandatory Practice on Tuesday, November 27th and Thursday November 29th at The Shaw Community Center , 20 Mary St, Charleston, SC 29403 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm (this if only for those participating in the indoor season)
- Payments for Indoor soccer is $20.00 and will be due by November 26th, 2018
- Games will begin December 1st, 2018 and will run through February 2nd, 2019 on Saturdays only.
- Position # 42 Ebony City Soccer Club
City of North Charleston Parade: December 1st, 2018 from The Christmas Festival will take place at historic Park Circle at the Felix Davis Community Center. Parade line-up is staged on Mixson Avenue & Lackawanna Blvd. Line-up takes place from 3:00pm-4:30pm. Do not be late; otherwise your location in the line-up zone may be inaccessible, denying your participation in the parade. Participants should access the line-up via West Enterprise Street. Entering the line-up from East Montague Avenue is not allowed by police. The parade begins at 5:00pm by turning left onto East Montague Avenue, traveling down and around Park Circle, then returning via East Montague Avenue to the starting line-up area at Mixson and Lackawanna, where floats can break down and unload. We anticipate the parade completing by 6:30pm. This will allow participants plenty of time to get to the Felix Davis Community Center to enjoy the rest of the Christmas Festival, which continues until 8pm.
- You need to drop your players of to us between 3:30 - 4:00pm. We will be using the Grey Dodge Truck for the parade. Players need to wear their soccer shirts.
- Please note this parade is in the dark players will need to be picked up by the parents at the end of the parade route. Call Nicole if you have any questions at 843-718-4579
- Zone 5 Ebony City Soccer Club
City of Charleston Parade: The Parade will begin promptly at 3:00 PM on Sunday, December 2, 2018. The parade will commence on Broad Street at Rutledge Avenue, travel North on King Street, and conclude on Calhoun Street at Meeting Street.
- You need to drop of your players between 1:30-2:30pm we will be near Colonial Lake for the beginning of the parade. Find a Fire Marshall and he or she should be able to point you in the right direction
- We will be using the Grey Dodge Truck for the parade. Players need to wear their soccer shirts.
- Please pick up you kids near the Charleston county public library at 75 Calhoun Street.
- Spring 2019 Registration for outdoor soccer is open and available on www.ebonycitysoccerclub.com. Please don't wait until the last moment to sign your players up for the next season.
We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You are apart of our family and we are thankful to have you be apart of our lives. Please be safe and enjoy in the spirit of Harambe. We all pull together.