October 02, 2018
Good Morning Pele Families
We hope all is well with you and your family. Here are your weekly announcements
Normal Practice Week
- Shaw Community Center - Tuesday and Thursday 6:00pm - Sneakers
- Corrine Jones Park - Sunday 4:00pm - Cleats and Shin guards
- Please bring water bottles to each practice and wear the appropriate attire to each practice
All games have been posted to our website for all teams under Weekly Game Schedule. Please check and verify when team will be playing again.
- Both U5/6 and U 7 play Wednesday, October 3rd 5:30pm at Gadsdenboro Park, 303 Concord Street, Charleston, SC near the Aquarium
- Both U5/6 and U 7 play Saturday, October 6th, 2018 at various times in the morning
- All state teams: No games this weekend.
- Bring your water bottles
- Arrive early as possible for the games
We would like to give back to our community by hosting a non-parishable food drive during the month of October. We would like for all teams to donate jars of peanut butter and jelly. All donations can be given to your coach and or to Nicole Ashby. Deadline will be at October 28th which will be our Annual Kick or Treat event.
Burke High School Homecoming
Burke High School has invited ECSC to be apart of their 108th Homecoming Celebration on Friday, October 19th, 2018 at 3:30 pm. We would like for the kids to participate in the parade. Please understand this is not mandatory but it is on a Friday afternoon. We will have a truck for the kids to ride in. Please confirm with Nicole if you would like to participate in the parade. We are looking for about 10 kids.
Flu and Illness
As you know kids and adults will at some point get sick especially with flu season about hear. The safety of your player and all other players is important to ECSC. If your player has a fever, diarrhea, or persistent nagging cough with other symptoms, we strongly advise you take your player to the doctor. If your player is sick and will not be able to make to a game or to practice, please contact either your coach, team manager, or Nicole Ashby.
843-718-4579 or 843-509-2215