June 25, 2018

Soccer Camp Cancellation for TODAY

Due to the inclement weather, today's camp session has been cancelled. We appreciate your patience. The safety of your players is our number one concern. Unfortunately we cannot control the weather. Please keep in mind that we are monitoring the weather and will not make any changes to the schedule until we are within the last hour to the start time. Charleston weather is funny if you didn't already know. It can be raining in other place and not at our camp site.


For Tuesday we are schedule to start camp at 5:30 pm. If we need to delay our start by 30 minutes we will let you know through our website. This will be our policy for all nights of camp. We will cancel if we see fit to. Thank you again and be safe this evening. Hope to see you tomorrow.


Nicole Ashby

ECSC VP